OER4Schools/Designing interactive lesson plans/review of follow up
From OER in Education
Small group (15 min): Share your reflections on your interactive lesson. Take turns in your small group sharing your experience of teaching a whole lesson using interactive teaching techniques. Make sure you cover the following:
- What was the objective of the new lesson?
- How was the lesson interactive? What techniques did you use?
- How did you manage the transition from one interactive activity to the next?
- How do you think the lesson went? In particular, how did learners respond to the different activities?
- What would you change if you taught this again?